Welcome to Greatest Bites, a twice-weekly video collection that goals to fulfill your unending yearning for meals content material by way of fast, lovely movies for the at-home foodie. Examine again on Tuesdays and Thursdays for brand spanking new episodes!
Do this vitamin packed brussel sprouts, squash and quinoa fall salad! Take a look at the recipe on Greatest Bites!
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- three cups butternut squash, lower into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2/three cup dry quinoa
- 1 medium pomegranate, deseeded
- half of cup pecans, chopped
- 1 small orange, juiced (about 1/four cup)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds (elective)
- half of teaspoon salt
- 1/four teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with cooking spray.
- Place Brussels sprouts and butternut squash on the pan
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes
- Whereas the greens are baking, rinse quinoa in a small mesh strainer. Warmth a small saucepan over medium warmth; add quinoa. Cook dinner for 1-2 minutes till calmly toasted. Add 1 1/three cups water; flip warmth to excessive. As soon as boiling, cowl and cook dinner for 13-15 minutes, till fluffy.
- In a small bowl, add orange juice, balsamic vinegar, hemp seeds, salt, and pepper. Whisk to mix.
- Within the massive bowl with the greens, add quinoa, pomegranate seeds, and pecans. Stir to mix. Pour within the dressing; stir.
On the lookout for different wholesome meals? Strive these snacks!